Tuesday, September 29, 2009

fashion is fashion is fashion.














I haven't been able to update these past few days because I took just another weekend trip to Paris - you know, nothing special. Anyway, more on that later.

Its fashion week in Milan and I've already attended a show. Mr. Gabbana arranged for it. You see, Stefano is my homeboy and basically forces me to attend his events and such.
No, but really, my study abroad program organized the outing and a group of us were fortunate enough to go. And, no, it was not D&G.

I made sure to sit in the front row. I had to tell this child from F.I.T to back off. It was fine though, I told her that Miuccia Prada was doing a special book signing in the next room and free t-shirts were being awarded to those who showed up first. It was fantastic. Although only 25 minutes long (two designers), I was able to snap some great photos and absorb the poshness of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment